Quick Guide to Ordering
How to Hang your Flowers: I'm starting to suggest the hanging process a bit differently in order to ensure the flowers stay in the best shape possible. Because bouquets are so full and tightly packed, mold is always a concern. I suggest taking the flowers out of the bouquet and hanging them either one-by-one or in bunches (no more than 3 flowers per bunch) upside down from a regular clothes hanger to dry in a dark, cool, indoor space with low humidity until you can get them to me. It's best to get the flowers to me as soon as possible, or within 1 week. You can do this by taking the bouquet apart, or cutting the flowers out of the bouquet and leaving at least half of the stem attached to the flower bud. The additional greenery and sprigs should also be hung upside down to keep them straight and dry. Do not leave them in water. If your bouquet has already been dried for months/years, that's fine too!
1. Review our Price List to get an overview of the sizes that Petal Press offers. Make note of your favorites.
2. Shop by Collection and choose your collection accordingly.
3. Browse the collection to find the size you love! (Some products include personalization and some do not. Choose the product based on your preference.)
4. Once the size/product has been selected, choose your color and personalization (if desired). Leave any personalization and additional comments in the "Notes to Seller" section.
5. Continue shopping or simply check-out!
6. If I will be using personal flowers provided by you & you're from the Lafayette, LA area, email me at email@example.com with available dates and times for you to drop off. If you will need to ship your flowers, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the shipping address. ( SHIPPING INFO: Once dried for about 1-2 weeks (feel the flowers to make sure they are dry before shipping), pack your bouquet with INK-FREE paper (packing paper, copy paper, and paper towels work well). Use extra paper or peanuts to fill in any gaps in the box. Make sure to use 'fragile' stickers if shipping. Over-nighting or 2-3 day shipping is recommended.)
Note: Each piece is made based on a first-order, first-serve basis. Most orders are completed within 1-2 months of me receiving your order (subject to change based on demand). IF you need to rush your order for any reason, please make a note at checkout, or email me at email@example.com. I will do my best to accommodate your needs.
Disclaimer: While our highest priority is to preserve sentimental flowers for as long as possible, please keep in mind that there are certain things out of our control. This includes a rare possibility of the flowers containing mold or microorganisms that were present from the start but may not be noticeable throughout the designing process and/or flower discoloration before/after the finished product. Due to flowers being a natural product, each individual flower is unique and will age differently.