Quick Guide to Ordering
Please be sure to follow our FLOWER INSTRUCTIONS prior to drop off to ensure that your flowers stay in the best shape possible!
If you will need to ship your flowers, please see our instructions for Shipping your flowers once dried and/or Overnighting your fresh flowers.
1. Review our Price List to get an overview of the sizes that Petal Press offers. Make note of your favorites.
2. Shop by Collection and choose your collection accordingly.
3. Browse the collection to find the size you love! (Some products include personalization and some do not. Choose the product based on your preference.)
4. Once the size/product has been selected, choose your color and personalization (if desired). Leave any personalization and additional comments in the "Notes to Seller" section.
5. Continue shopping or simply check-out!
6. If I will be using personal flowers provided by you & you're from the Lafayette, LA area, email me at email@example.com with available dates and times for you to drop off.
If you will need to ship your flowers, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the shipping address. Please read our full Shipping Instructions here.
Note: Each piece is made based on a first-order, first-serve basis. Most orders are completed within 4-6 months of me receiving your payment (subject to change based on demand) due to the flower pressing process as well as the number of orders ahead of yours. If you need to RUSH your order for any reason, you will have the option at checkout for a small additional fee.
Disclaimer: While our highest priority is to preserve sentimental flowers for as long as possible, please keep in mind that there are certain things out of our control. This includes a rare possibility of the flowers containing mold or microorganisms that were present from the start but may not be noticeable throughout the designing process and/or flower discoloration before/after the finished product. Our team takes proactive steps to ensure the flowers are kept from harm of any kind. However, due to flowers being a natural product, each individual flower is unique and will age differently.