- Display indoors in a well ventilated area with low moisture
- Do not place in direct sunlight
- Lightly wipe with a lint-free rag to clean
- Do not place items on top of the completed piece
- Should not be stored in a closed container for an extended amount of time
- If shipping is necessary, be sure to wrap the entire piece in clear cellophane (no ink or design) before packing in paper or peanuts.
- For an additional layer of protection, spray a clear non-yellowing Acrylic Sealer on top of the completed piece. (Acrylic Sealer should be applied no sooner than 4 weeks after the piece is completed.)
Disclaimer: While our highest priority is to preserve sentimental flowers for as long as possible, please keep in mind that there are certain things out of our control. This includes a rare possibility of the flowers containing mold or microorganisms that were present from the start but may not be noticeable throughout the designing process and/or flower discoloration before/after the finished product. Due to flowers being a natural product, each individual flower is unique and will age differently.